Thursday, August 18, 2016

Welcome to Prior Lake Season 2016!!

Welcome to Prior Lake Girls Volleyball!!!!  

I have put this blog together to be a booster communication tool for the 2016 season this fall.  Hope that you can use this throughout the season go to check schedules, concession links, LABC fundraiser updates, LABC memberships, and streaming details that will be updated throughout the season.

First of all....  Please make sure everyone is on my email list!!!  If you hear someone say " I am not getting any emails from PLVB"????  Give them my email, so I can update my email list.  Thank you in advance!!!!!

Concessions:

I need 2 adults in the concession stand at every home match, and section matches.  I have the compete sign up on Sign up Genius.  Please, Please, Please sign up!  Here is the link to go and sign up:

Concessions sign up link for Signup Genious

Set up either starts at 4:45 or 5pm.  There will be popcorn, pizza, hotdogs, candy, pop, gaterade, water, and maybe some more may be added.  The athletics office usually helps set up and gets us ready to open.  A money box will be given by the Athletics office.  I will be there to help clean up and close every night, ending at about 9pm

Booster Tshirt Sales:

I am selling Tshirts, baseball hats, and car decals at great prices.  I also have shirts available in tall sizes this year!!  Tshirt sales are on an online store this year.  Part of the sales go back to the PLVB boosters!  Online store closes on August 26th at 11:59pm!  And will arrive in ~7-10days.  Here is the link:

2016 PLVB booster online store


LABC Membership:

LABC membership is still available, without the streaming like last year!  It is great that we will be using The Cube this year again!  Streaming for free!!!!!!

LABC membership is a membership that is available to give back to the LABC community.  There are many tier levels of membership.  With each level you can get discount admission to home matches THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.  And in some levels there are punch cards to use.  Prepaying at a lower cost.  The membership lasts for the 2016-17 seasons.  Check out the membership by going to the below link.  I also have sign up sheets, too.  It is a great deal!  Check it out:

CLICK IMAGE ABOVE. THEN RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE, PRINT, OR COPY/PASTE TO WORD

Normal cost to a match is $7 for an adult.  With the membership you will get a key fob that will give you $1 off admission. But you can also, with your key fob, purchase a $40 prepaid punch card with 10 punches on them!!  

Without the membership....you can also purchase a punch card.  The non-membership punch card is $50 for 10 punches.

REMEMBER..... THESE PUNCHES ARE GOOD FOR THE 2016-17 SEASON.  ANY SPORT, NOT JUST VOLLEYBALL


THE CUBE STREAMING


Dining Fundraisers:

We have multiple ways to give back to our Volleyball LABC.  One is to go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Savage: August 1 - December 4th.  On food items only....we get 10% to PLVB directly!!  You can go ANYDAY IN BETWEEN THOSE DATES!!! Take a picture of this card, or save the image and print out.  All you need to know is we are TEAM I.


We will also be doing a DINE TO DONATE evening at our Savage Applebee's.  On Tuesday September 20th from 6-close, the Savage Applebee's will be donating 15% of sales for people that bring in the flyer stating you are supporting the Prior Lake Girls Volleyball team.  We have a home match that night!  Teams, families, friends, and coaches should go out and support PLVB!!!  Flyers will be emailed soon!!  Watch your email.....


As for our sponsors.....I ask you to please, if you are ever at any of our sponsors....please say thank you for sponsoring us!  It means alot!  Support our sponsors!  So many of them were so excited when I asked, and they are proud to be our sponsors!  


GO LAKERS!








No comments:

Post a Comment